Friday 11 June 2010

hello sunshine

I am sitting at my computor (revising in a roundaboout sort of way) looking out the window and the scene that is before is a SUNNY day! Yes! After yesterdays rain (the pond flooded at school) I thought it was going to be horrible today but no, thank you weather men and women, because it looks beautiful.

Hard weekend last weekend, 6km, a feed of a cup of warm lemon and maxim and another 6km on Saturday. Eight km on Sunday. Lovely sunshine saturday, the opposite on Sunday and no, for those who were wondering, the sea isn't warm yet. I am still waiting for that miracle but if it was I would be so shocked I probably wouldn't get in!

Anyway it was back at school this week, so no more sitting outside in the sun to do my revision in shorts and a t-shirt. Trained Monday morning (6400m) and then did a 1000m race in the evening, good fun and good preparation for champion of champions. Swam back afterwards. Rested on Tuesday to get ready for a tough day of exams on Wednesday. 6200m Wednesday morning and 105 minute history exam in the morning and 45 minutes of biology in the afternoon. Saw letters to juliet in the evening. 6400m Thursday morning and landtraining before 5200m last night.

Thats all for now, chemistry awaits before the all too cold water.
Adios amigos. x
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment