Sunday 30 May 2010

Long time no posts

Just a short one today, revising for exams and training hard. Pool swimming is slightly better though still not where it was but the extra carbs seem to be working a bit. Last week we did 8km on Saturday and 5km on Sunday and this weekend, 8km yesterday, 6km today and tomorrow and going in on Wednesday too. Swam quite well yesterday but was a bit off balance afterwards and dodgy sign placing meant I fell off the wall I use to get off the beach (the sign is in a position where you have to step around it) and I fell. Bit through my lip but luckily for me my mum was still on the beach behind me and I fell onto her (Sorry mum) and avoided hitting my head on the concrete. Look like I've done a few rounds with Mike Tyson but other than that I am fine, just determined to get that sign moved! Anyway revision to do, biology now and more history later. Adios amigos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment